Makecint problem - Error: Too many '}' FILE:/usr/include/get

Hello CINT,
This is my first post and first attemp to work with CINT (a newbie).

I am currently trying to create a custom cint with my library embedded, using makecint.
This is what I did:
1 ) makecint -mk … (whole command)
2 ) make -f MyMake
wherein it gives me a series of notes saying;
NOTE: File “xyz.h” is already loaded.
and finally this error##

Warning: Unknown type 0 in function argument FILE:tmpfile LINE:114257 Error: Too many '}' FILE:/usr/include/getopt.h LINE:187 !!!Removing G__cpp_BioInt.cxx G__cpp_BioInt.h !!! make: *** [G__cpp_BioInt.cxx] Error 1

I have no clue about the problem, but in case it is related, I learned from the docs the limitation for source files is 500, and mine is definitely exceeding that number.
Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,
Regards,
Sanket

I am sorry to say that I did not find the reason why I got that error in first place and I do not know the solution even. Later I just added the files according to their dependencies and module wise. It did compile it finally.
Thanks.

learned from the docs the limitation for source files is 500, and mine is definitely exceeding that number.

This is an obsolete message, there is no (longer) such limitation. Most likely your code has some syntax error. Double check by compiling your code before passing it to CINT. If it still fails, send us your code and we may be able to stop which other limitation of CINT you encountered and how to work around it.

Cheers,
Philippe.

Thank you for your kind response.
As you said rightly it was problem with my code and not a limit problem in CINT.