Problem with custom style in 6.02

Hello

similar to this post Problem loading customized style while launching ROOT I also have a similar problem (reposted here as the other is already marked as solved)

#include "tdrstyle.C"
void rootlogon()
{
	  // Load CMS style
	    gROOT->LoadMacro("tdrstyle.C");
	     setTDRStyle();

}

but still when I run my code I get

./tdrstyle.C:6:3: error: use of undeclared identifier 'tdrStyle' tdrStyle->SetPadGridX(gridOn); ^ ./tdrstyle.C:7:3: error: use of undeclared identifier 'tdrStyle' tdrStyle->SetPadGridY(gridOn); ^ In file included from input_line_27:1: /nfs/dust/cms/user/alkaloge/TauAnalysis/new/new/CMSSW_7_4_14/src/DesyTauAnalyses/NTupleMaker/test/25ns/ExtractHistos.C:210:4: error: use of undeclared identifier 'h1' h1->SetLineColor(kBlue); ^ /nfs/dust/cms/user/alkaloge/TauAnalysis/new/new/CMSSW_7_4_14/src/DesyTauAnalyses/NTupleMaker/test/25ns/ExtractHistos.C:211:4: error: use of undeclared identifier 'h1' h1->SetFillColor(kBlue); ^ /nfs/dust/cms/user/alkaloge/TauAnalysis/new/new/CMSSW_7_4_14/src/DesyTauAnalyses/NTupleMaker/test/25ns/ExtractHistos.C:212:4: error: use of undeclared identifier 'h1' h1->SetMarkerColor(kBlue); ^ /nfs/dust/cms/user/alkaloge/TauAnalysis/new/new/CMSSW_7_4_14/src/DesyTauAnalyses/NTupleMaker/test/25ns/ExtractHistos.C:213:4: error: use of undeclared identifier 'h1' h1->SetFillStyle(3012); ^ /nfs/dust/cms/user/alkaloge/TauAnalysis/new/new/CMSSW_7_4_14/src/DesyTauAnalyses/NTupleMaker/test/25ns/ExtractHistos.C:214:4: error: use of undeclared identifier 'h1' h1->Write(); ^ /nfs/dust/cms/user/alkaloge/TauAnalysis/new/new/CMSSW_7_4_14/src/DesyTauAnalyses/NTupleMaker/test/25ns/ExtractHistos.C:261:13: error: expected expression int col=;//

everything works fine in 5.34 though

thanks

Have you tired with a more recent version of ROOT ?

no, actually using the root version that comes with the specific CMSSW release (7_1_14)

Hi,

what does tdrstyle.C look like?

Axel.

Hi

Sorry for the delayed response - I attach the tdrStyle.C

tdrstyle.C (4.7 KB)

Corrected version:
tdrstyle.C (4.8 KB)

1 Like