This page contains an overview of the different talks and publications
about the ROOT system.
Papers NOT by the ROOT team, but related in spirit.
In case you want to cite ROOT in your own publications, this is the preferred
Rene Brun and Fons Rademakers,
ROOT - An Object Oriented Data Analysis Framework,
Proceedings AIHENP'96 Workshop, Lausanne, Sep. 1996, Nucl. Inst. &
Meth. in Phys. Res. A 389 (1997) 81-86. See also http://root.cern.ch/.
In case you want to cite CINT, use the following references:
- C++ Interpreter - CINT, Masaharu Goto, CQ publishing, ISBN4-789-3085-3
- Concept and application of Cint C++ interpreter, Masaharu Goto,
Interface magazine 1996Aug-Nov, CQ publisihing, (Japanese)
- Cint - embedding Tcl/Tk graphics, Masaharu Goto, Interface magazine
1997 Feb, CQ publishing, (Japanese)
- BeOS and ROOT, Masaharu Goto, Interface magazine 1997 Sep,
CQ publisihing, (Japanese)
- Learning C++ with CINT, Masaharu Goto, C magazine 1998Apr-1999Mar,
Softbank Co, (Japanese)
- ROOT: An object oriented data analysis framework, Rene Brun &
Fons Rademakers Linux Journal 998July Issue 51, Metro Link Inc,
Last update 7/4/99 by FR