ROOT Version 5.08/00 Patch Release Notes
A new production version ROOT 5.08/00b has been released January 24, 2006.
Binaries are currently not available for patch releases.
The complete source tree for all systems (17.8 MB) is available here:
Alternatively get the source from CVS using:
cvs -d :pserver:firstname.lastname@example.org:/user/cvs export -r v5-08-00b root
After obtaining the source read the file
Fons Rademakers, for The ROOT Team.
Changes in version 5.08/00b
- Fix a problem in TH1::Fit() when the option "I" (Integral) is requested.
In this case, the internal cache may be overwritten.
- Fixes in Reflex source code generation:
- Rename cpp selction namespace (ROOT::Reflex::Selection)
- Check for inner private base classes in shadow classes
- Rename dummy types for unnamed enums and unknown types
- Fix for type generation of pointer to const/volatile member
- Fix for type generation of templated member operators
- Fix for counting of template parameters containing parentheses
- Add selections also after exclusion of classes
- Fixes in Reflex library:
- Member.h: new function Member::IsArtificial()
- Fix for checking of preceding "::" in type and scope names
- Functions returning complex objects by value and throwing exception
were inducing double memory deletes (PyCOOL problem)
- Fixed improper handling of functions returning void*
- Forwarding on CPP macros to CINT through the EnumBuilder
- When uing the fast merging option, make sure that the maximum
size of the collections is properly updated (TBranchElement::fMaximum)
- Fix compilation error of reflex dictionary for not squared matrices
Changes in version 5.08/00a
- In CINT enlarge the maximum number of classes table from 4000 to 8000
- Fix in TLinearFitter
ROOT page - Class index - Top of the page