This page lists a number of ROOT tutorials and courses. Some are made by third parties others by the ROOT team.
- ROOT Basic Course (CERN Technical Training: register here)
- CERN Summer Students' Introductory Tutorial (2018 2017, 2016, 2015 )
- First Steps With ROOT
- Introductory Tutorials (approx 2 hours)
- Lectures at the CERN School of Computing (CSC)
- Bill Seligman's ROOT Tutorial
These are general ROOT tutorials covering the basics of ROOT like Histograms, Trees, I/O, PROOF and Fitting. They are made by the ROOT team and consists of slides and a series of exercises described in corresponding TWIKI pages.
- ROOT tutorial at JRC-IRMM, Belgium, Feb 2014
- ROOT tutorial at Gridka School, Aug 2013 (Slides, Exercises)
- ROOT 6 Analysis Workshop (GridKA 2014)
- ROOT Tree-I/O tutorial at Desy C++ School, Nov 2013 (Slides, Exercises)
- ROOT tutorial at La Plata (ULP), Nov 2013
- RooFit/RooStats tutorial for INFN School of statistics 2013 (Slides, Exercises)
- RooFit/RooStats tutorial for Desy School of Statistics 2015 (RooFit slides, RooStats slides, Exercises)